Wall Mounted Golf Rack Description
The Golf Bag Rack by Monkey Bars is the best way to store your expensive golf equipment. The habit of putting your golf bags and clubs against the garage wall or in the corner will finally end. You can install the garage golf rack in just 10 minutes. These racks are designed to store 6 golf bags or pull carts. The industrial steel used makes this the strongest, most versatile golf rack on the market. The hooks are coated with rubber to protect the bags while on the rack.
Organizing your gear has never been more simple. This Golf Bag Rack is easy to use- just lift the bag to the desired hook and place your D ring or handle through the hook to store your golf bags off the floor. It can also hold golf bag carts or carriers. The golf bag rack only takes up 4 ft of wall space, enabling you to mount this rack with minimal wall space. You can mount this rack in any garage, storage room, shed, or anywhere else you store your golf clubs.
Golf Storage System by Monkey Bars Specifics
- Components: 2- single bar brackets, 1- 51" Monkey Bar, 3- J hook, 3- 3" single hooks, 4- 2" wood screws, 4- washers.
- Installation Instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer: Monkey Bar Storage
- Industrial steel construction
- Powder coated to provide many years of use
- Hooks are made of 5/16" round bar and powder coated
- Dip-coated in polyurethane finish to protect golf bags while hanging on the rack
- Golf Bag Rack has a soapstone grey powder coat finish. This rack will hide dust and maintain its original appearance.
Golf Bag Rack Video Transcription
We know that your golf clubs don't come cheap, so why store them any other way? Introducing the new Golf Rack from Monkey Bars. Installation is simple. Use a stud finder to find a good mounting location, mark where you want to mount the bracket, prepare some holes with a drill, and mount the brackets into place. The Monkey Bar snaps in and out of the bracket with a touch of a button. The hooks can snap onto the Monkey Bar and can be placed anywhere you like. Use the J hook to hang the bag by the handles or use a three inch hook to hang it by a D ring. You don't have to use it exclusively for golf clubs, but it will easily hold four golf bags. And it will store them away from the floor so they can't be tripped over. From Monkey Bars, your garage storage experts.