Wall Chair Rack Description
The Chair Storage Rack by Monkey Bars allows you to store up to 8-10 folding chairs. This is great for those who host parties but don't have a solution for properly storing them in a garage.
Installing this rack is easy. The Small Chair Storage Rack can be installed in just 10 minutes and only uses 4 screws to secure it to the studs in your wall. With the chairs and rack on the wall it takes up approximately 3ft of space and extends out 13" from the wall. The chair rack is not limited by size of chair. This wall mounted folding chair rack is perfect for the garage, shop, shed, barn or closet. Buy yours today and get your chairs organized.
Wall Folding Chair Rack by Monkey Bars Specifics
- Components: 2-single bar brackets, 1-35" Monkey Bar, 2-12" hooks, 4- 2" wood screws, 4- washers.
- Installation Instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer: Monkey Bar Storage
- Industrial steel construction
- Powder coated to provide many years of use
- Hooks are made of 5/16" round bar and powder coated
- Dip-coated in polyurethane finish to protect your chairs while they hang on the hooks.
- Chair Storage Rack has a soapstone grey powder coat finish. This chair rack will hide dust and maintain its original appearance.
Chair Storage Rack Video Transcription
Folding chairs are great for when family or friends come over, but most families don't have a storage solution that. They usually put the chairs in the garage or in a closet. The Small Folding Chair Rack is a great solution to that clutter problem. It holds up to 10 chairs in just three feet of wall space. The rack is extremely durable. It's made out of industrial steel and all of the components have been powder coated so the paint won't rust, chip, or scratch. This is the only wall mounted chair rack on the market. So you are able to get your chairs up off the ground and you can store things under the rack. Other racks are large dollies on wheels and they aren't a permanent storage solution. As with every other Monkey Bar product, the chair rack comes with a lifetime warranty. Installation is simple. Locate a stud using a stud finder, mount the brackets on the wall making sure they are level, push the double button on the Monkey Bar and place it on the brackets, put the hooks onto the Monkey Bar, and finally put your chairs on the hooks.